Sunday 5 July 2009

SPURS pictures by rosahray - Photobucket

SPURS pictures by rosahray - Photobucket Click link

My dear Hubby got me a new bird yesterday who I called Summer. I went to put a leg ring on today and saw whopping spurs. What do you reckon peeps? She's not an ex batt and I haven't heard a doodle doo yet!

I think it's so funny. Mark's there saying nah it's a hen but the more I see "her" strutting about past the others having only arrived last night, I would have expected "her" to be a little cautious.

I've told him he's got to sit outside at 5am and listen!


**EDIT Change of plan, we're bringing he-she into the dog crate so we can hear easier if "it" crows in the early hours. I really don't want to upset the neighbours as I push my luck with Newton & Midas.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lincs Little Hens

Photobucket

HAPPY EGGS FROM HAPPY RETIRED COMMERCIAL HENS

No comments: