Tuesday 21 July 2009

A recommendation- tried and tested by us!

Shockingly my children have eaten eggs in every form except boiled and I was wary of boiling them thinking they'd waste them so when I spotted some things called "Shrinkies" on ebay being sold by Home Farm Fowls ebay shop ran by chickenfee I had to try some to see if I could encourage the kids to eat them.
The eggs were boiled yesterday and the shrinkies shrunk quickly to surround the hard shell and making the egg look pretty and inviting. Here is a tinyurl link to the shrinkies as the ebay link was HUGE. I cannot recommend these highly enough to anyone as my kids are just about to have boiled eggs again-it's a good job I bought 2 packs. http://tinyurl.com/ebayshrinkies

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

Image Source

shrinkies

Absolutely brilliant! Well worth the £2.99 plus £1 postage. If you buy more than one pack, the postage is still just £1.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lincs Little Hens

Photobucket

258 TASTY EGGS FROM HAPPY RETIRED COMMERCIAL HENS THIS MONTH

No comments: