Tuesday 9 March 2010

More improvement

The hens seem to be going from strength to strength and even their egg supply is almost as usual.
My pet Cochins brought themselves out of the house today which is a good sign. I worry so much for them and the Pekins as with being pure breeds they are more delicate whereas if you saw what battery hens go through in their lives before you retire them, you would be shocked that they could ever become "normal chickens"
No sign of the £150 compensation from our neighbour yet but I'm not sure how long to leave it before I say something.....or get my other half to, we really need to get the Eglu "Go" funds' ball rolling.
Any ideas how long I should leave it before mentioning money to the neighbour will be gratefully received.



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lincs Little Hens


Photobucket

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: