Wednesday 19 August 2009

Pekin Chick

Mini found a Pekin chick under Fenella and Amber today. Fenella started the brood off ages ago but got off when she thought nothing would hatch and Amber jumped on and today was a cheeping from a little black and white chick. I imagine it will be a silver birchen again. I had really hoped the duck eggs were fertile as I would LOVE those to hatch but they must be past their date by now and the duck that laid them is an old lady. It's a shame. Oh well, Mini is over the moon and needs something to make her smile as she's been a bit mad lately with no school routine or LHR.

Anyone may have noticed the website is going through a thorough cleanse and will be up and running properly in a week or 2, health, kids and time permitting.

I've put our contact number on and map to the ex batts collection point but the whole site needs freshening up although I will keep the same colour scheme as I like teal.



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lincs Little Hens

Photobucket

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: