Saturday 22 August 2009

New website almost ready to go live!

Just a few tweeks needed over the weekend (If I have time) and a double check proof read and it'll be all systems go.
Not a lot has changed but quite a lot, if you know what I mean. I have kept the same colour scheme as I love teal and I like the simplicity of the pages, meaning I can just put in the html and go.
Ria and Neil came by earlier to pick up Mildred and I REALLY hope the settles in ok. Worst thing was, yesterday I got my days muddled and thought they were coming, then Mark told me it was today....and then we forgot! Hence being very disorganised, children misbehaving and running Mark ragged.
Thankyou Ria & Neil so much for the donation to Lincs Little Hens, it is much appreciated and has gone in the crate fund so when I purchase more I will add Neils business as a sponsor! Don't worry if Mildred doesn't fit in as we can try Caramel and see if she does. Caramel lives with our Pekins as she seems a target for bullies but we don't know why as she is beautiful.
Ivy is well, having her bum cream on her prolapse twice a day. She hasn't laid any eggs whilst here....yet so I'm hoping it all stays in!
Must get some sleep, lots of paperwork to sort out tomorrow. Mark is of to LHR tomorrow for hens and the same on Sunday.
Once I get cracking on the website, i get a bit addicted to it. I've always loved tinkering with websites since the world wide web first arrived!






♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lincs Little Hens

Photobucket

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: